This guide for Amnesia Rebirth will help you survive the nightmares prepared by Frictional Games studio. The guide will help you deal with all problematic situations, especially finding solutions to puzzles and avoiding getting killed by monsters. The information contained in our guide will also help you complete the game in 100% by obtaining all secrets, collectibles, and achievements.
The detailed walkthrough for all the chapters and several endings is definitely the most interesting part of our guide. In our walkthrough, we focused on describing the right paths, puzzles solutions, and avoiding monsters by sneaking around them. The walkthrough also contains information on locations of all secrets and collectibles - Memories, Notes, Hank's Notes, and Matchbooks. Collecting them on an ongoing basis is mandatory to complete the game in 100% - the heroine cannot return to previous locations.
On the first pages of the guide, you can find the beginner's guide that offers some useful tips related to the gameplay. We have also prepared a FAQ section, which suggests, among others, how to avoid death, how to deal with the growing fear in the dark, is it possible to manually save the game, and whether you can turn off the monsters.
The main chapters of the guide are complemented by the trophy guide where you will find information on how to get 100% of the achievements and unlock the platinum trophy. In addition, we have prepared information about the controls, accessibility options, PC system requirements, and how long it takes to complete Amnesia Rebirth.
Amnesia Rebirth: Quick beginner's guide
- Search all newly visited locations thoroughly. Amnesia Rebirth very often blocks the option of returning the previous areas. This can happen, for example, by triggering a cut-scene or using a passage that locks up behind the heroine. This is important for finding 100% of the secrets.
- You can't fight monsters . Depending on the situation, you will have to escape or hide. Confrontation with monsters is mandatory in the default Original Mode, but if you want to play the game in a less stressful atmosphere and without risking Tasi's death, you can enable the Adventure Mode.
- Remember to look for matchbooks and use them. Staying in complete darkness for too long leads to fear and distorts the picture. If you don't have any matches in stock, try to run to the next location or reach a better-lit area where Tasi will regain her senses.
For more hints and tips, see the Beginner's guide page.
Amnesia Rebirth: Walkthrough, secrets and collectibles
Our walkthrough for Amnesia Rebirth is divided into chapters. The stages are usually separated by longer loading screens (sometimes also by achievements) - the game displays their names on the screen. The walkthrough includes the main secrets and collectibles (Notes, Hank's Notes, Memories) of which there are 146, as well as Matchbooks which are also considered as unique collectibles.
- The Cassandra - 4 key secrets
- The Caves - 18 key secrets and 6 matchbooks
- The Dark World - 7 key secrets and 2 matchbooks
- Paris - no secrets
- The Deeper Caves - 2 key secrets and 6 matchbooks
- The Desert Path - 2 key secrets and 5 matchbooks
- The Fortress - 15 key secrets and 19 matchbooks
- The Arsenal - 7 key secrets and 6 matchbooks
- The Cistern - 5 key secrets and 16 matchbooks
- The Oasis - 3 key secrets and 1 matchbook
- The Alchemist's Chambers - 8 key secrets
- The Park - no secrets
- The Tomb of Tin Hinan - 8 matchbooks
- The Portal Chamber (1st visit) - 3 key secrets and 3 matchbooks
- The Chamber of Pillars - 8 key secrets and 4 matchbooks
- The Portal Chamber (2nd visit) - 5 key secrets and 3 matchbooks
- The Hunting Grounds - 5 key secrets and 16 matchbooks
- The Portal Chamber (3rd visit) - 2 matchbooks
- The Catacombs - 4 key secrets and 9 matchbooks
- The Theater - 1 key secret and 5 matchbooks
- The Portal Chamber (4th visit) - no secrets
- The Laboratory - 14 key secrets and 6 matchbooks
- Lower Factory - 1 key secret and 2 matchbooks
- Apartment - no secrets
- Village - no secrets
- Mines - no secrets
- The Tower - 2 key secrets and 7 matchbooks
- The Throne Room - no secrets
Amnesia Rebirth: FAQ
The FAQ section contains answers to several questions related to the gameplay mechanics and the game's performance.
- Saving - how to save?
- Monsters - how to turn them off?
- Death - how to avoid?
- Darkness - how to fight fear?
Amnesia Rebirth: Trophies and platinum
Amnesia Rebirth has 41 trophies - one of them is a platinum trophy only available only on PS4 and PS5. On the Trophies/Achievements page, you will find our trophy guide where we have described all the available achievements. Getting platinum in Amnesia Rebirth is, unfortunately, quite difficult - you must, among other things, beat the game within a specific time limit or have a maximum of four deaths throughout the entire game. Therefore, you may have to finish it several times.
Amnesia Rebirth: PC system requirements
- Operating system : Windows 7/8/10 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i3/AMD FX 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics: 1 GB GeForce GTX 460/Radeon HD 5750
- Disk space: 50 GB
The above configuration is the minimum hardware requirement for the PC version of Amnesia Rebirth. On the System requirements page, you will also find the recommended requirements, as well as information on the performance of the console versions.
Amnesia Rebirth: Language versions
Amnesia Rebirth is available in 8 languages. However, full audio is available only in English.
Complete information on the available language versions of Amnesia Rebirth can be found on the Language versions.
Amnesia Rebirth: Color markings in the guide
Our walkthrough for Amnesia Rebirth uses color markings thanks to which you can find unique items that interest you:
- All the main secrets are marked with green (two types of notes and memories).
- The brown color is for matchbooks.
- Bold font informs about important paths or activities (e.g. monster encounters).
About Amnesia Rebirth Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : January 4, 2022
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Amnesia: Rebirth Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Frictional Games
- publisher: Frictional Games
- platform: PC, PS4
More About Amnesia: Rebirth
Although the biggest hits won't come until November, October is still quite interesting with a diverse suit of video games to cater to all needs.